The long-awaited (and very limited edition), Opal Yin Yang is now available.
The Yin, or the dark side, is associated with everything hard, negative, cold, wet, and feminine. The Yang, or the light side, is associated with things soft, positive, warm, dry, and masculine.
The philosophical principle of Yin and Yang evolved into the idea that all things in the universe exist as inseparable and contradictory opposites. Or pairs of equal opposites that attract and complement each other. Less like “opposing forces”, and more “complimentary forces”.
Opals are porous precious stones; they're very susceptible to soaking up oils, lotions, and even water, dulling the stone a yellowish color. When caring for and/or wearing your opal keep in mind that they are not suited to everyday wear.
Opal Yin Yang
* 17" Ethiopian Opal + Black Spinel
* 1" Extension Gold Filled Chain
* Can be worn as small as 17" and as large as 18"
* Pendant Charm Options: Tsavorite, Moonstone, or Australian Opal
* Semi-precious stones set in 18k Gold Bezel